Washington Remote Special Educator Telehealth
Are you looking for a job that allows you the hours you desire while never leaving your house? Then this is your chance for a fully remote, full-time job! A school district in the state of Washington is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work virtually with children K-12 through telepractice. This district is actively searching for candidates to contract so apply today!
- K-12: Mild- Moderate Disabilities
- Contract Position – Full Time
- Weekly Pay (Paid by the hour)
- Support and Training Provided
- Teletherapy Resources Provided
- Special Education Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 2 years of Special Education Teaching experience (In school)
- State of Washington Special Education Teaching Certificate
A Teletherapy position takes advantage of an online platform to allow the user to work remotely while still providing life-changing services to students in need. Teletherapists enjoy the benefit of bypassing traffic, saving money on gas, and avoiding exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses.
To learn about other teletherapy opportunities outside of this position for this school year or the upcoming year, please reach out to Vincent Martelli at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled