Washington School Psychologist Position Teletherapy
Washington School Psychologist Position – Teletherapy
A school district in Washington is looking for a school psychologist. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and qualified candidates must have at least a master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology.
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
- Washington School Psychologist License/Certification in hand or able to obtain
- Experienced in developing IEPs for each student
- ESA required
If you are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled