Washington School Psychologist Teletherapy
Washington School Psychologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Washington has partnered with VocoVision to fill a School Psychologist position for the upcoming school year.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Washington
- NASP Certification
- At least 2 years of experience
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost and commuting hassles
- Decrease cost of maintaining a business wardrobe
- Decrease exposure to illness
- Achieve work/life balance
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com, or call 770-225-3007 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled