WFH as an SLP!
VocoVision, a trusted name in educational and healthcare staffing services, is on the lookout for a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a 1099 Independent Contractor. With a commitment to connecting exceptional professionals with rewarding opportunities in Speech-Language Pathology, we are driven by our mission to positively impact individuals' lives by ensuring access to top-tier therapy services. If you're passionate about making a difference and are eager to work with diverse populations in Illinois, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with VocoVision.
- Kindergarten thru 12th grade classrooms (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide exceptional therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Illinois (IL) state SLP licensure
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a school Speech Therapist
- Previous Teletherapy experience
If you are passionate and dedicated about seeking a rewarding opportunity as a 1099 Independent Contractor with VocoVision in Illinois, we invite you to apply!
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled