Wisconsin Full-Time K-12 School Psychologist - Virtual
Vocovision is seeking a skilled School Psychologist to work full-time for the current school year with K-12 students in a Wisconsin School District.
The selected School Psychologist will play a vital role in fostering the overall well-being and academic achievement of students. In this position, you will provide virtual counseling, assessment, and intervention services to students in school from the comfort of your own home. You will collaborate with educators and parents to develop and implement individualized plans that address students' unique needs and promote positive learning outcomes.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field.
- Active Wisconsin School Psychologist Certification.
- Available to work full-time.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in a school or educational setting (2 years).
- Proficient in conducting virtual assessments and utilizing remote counseling platforms.
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and processes.
- Technologically savvy.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to identify students' academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Provide counseling and virtual therapy sessions to support students' mental health and well-being.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 plans.
- Assist in the development and implementation of behavior management strategies and interventions.
- Provide consultation to teachers and staff regarding students' academic and behavioral challenges.
- Monitor and track student progress, collect data, and prepare reports to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of comprehensive support plans.
- Stay up-to-date with current research and best practices in the field of school psychology.
Benefits: weekly compensation, flexible remote work environment, allowing you to work from home, pay for direct and indirect services, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives.
Application Process: To apply for this position, please submit your resume online or via email at [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled