Wisconsin School Psychologist Fully Remote
Wisconsin School Psychologist – Fully Remote
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Wisconsin to fill a school psychologist position. Telepsychology has expanded access to psychological services for students across the country. Give students independence and help them gain leadership experience through this unique therapy platform!
There is no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. Vocovision also offers technical and clinical training along with recaps.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Wisconsin State License
- Computer competency
- 2 years of experience
Advantages for Teletherapy:
- Decreased transportation costs/concerns
- Increased autonomy
- Software and access to the platform and toolkit provided
- Technical and clinical training provided before and throughout
- Approved by the American Psychological Association
If you are interested in an exciting and fulfilling career as a work from home school psychologist, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to email@example.com.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled