Wisconsin | School Psychologist Job | 22/23 School Year
VocoVision School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin
VocoVision is working with a school in Wisconsin that is in need of a fully remote school Psychologist. The ideal candidate must possess a master's degree or higher, Wisconsin School Psychology license, 2 years of school experience, familiar with the IEP program, and able to pass a tech screening. Candidate would be on a 1099 compensation plan and will need to obtain liability insurance upon an offer.
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires Wisconsin Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while the Psychologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but we may bypass this with a clinical interview
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Psychologist in Wisconsin and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. I will provide this.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled