Work From Home Alabama Special Education Teacher
Remote Special Education Teacher – Full-Time – K-6
VocoVision is currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the remainder of the year to fill a full-time position at an Alabama school. This is an excellent school district that emphasizes collaboration among teachers, administration, and parents. VocoVision's online platform and clinical/technical support teams will ensure your success teaching special education students remotely.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Valid Alabama Teaching Certificate with Special Education endorsement
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
To apply, send your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie at [email protected]!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.