Work From Home as a School Psychologist in Georgia
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia searching for an organized and passionate School Psychologist. This position is for the 2022-23 school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
- Master’s degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Georgia
- Full-Time: 40 hours/week – per diem available as well
- K-12 – District wide position assisting with assessments and case management
- Mild to moderate
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
Industry / Responsibilities:
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional, or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled