Work From Home as a School Psychologist in Indiana
Looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Start an exciting career in tele-health with VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to telehealth. A school district in Indiana is looking for a School Psychologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Indiana School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Design mental-health intervention and prevention programs
- Implement counseling and educational methods (e.g. breathing or mental imagery techniques)
- Collaborate with educational staff to create coordinated plans
- Evaluate and report on student progress (e.g. using psychometric tests)
- Set learning goals based on each student’s emotional, cognitive, and social strengths
- Refer students to community services if needed
- Research new methods to improve children’s wellbeing (e.g. mindfulness)
- Resolve classroom or school crises
- Mentor and support teachers of high-risk children
- Guide parents in facilitating children’s progress
- Part-time and Full-time positions are available
- 1099 independent contractor positions
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay??
- Fully Remote
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled