Work From Home as a School Psychologist in Maryland
Tired of spending so much money on gas? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the growing field of tele-health! VocoVision is working with a school district in Maryland to find a school psychologist that can start immediately and work for the rest of the school year. The district is also ready to interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Maryland
- Immediate openings as well as positions for the 22-23 school year
- Flexible on hours - 30 Hours/week or any time up to full time, and/or per diem.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- 1099 contractor position
- Weekly pay
To apply, please contact Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected] or text / call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled