Work From Home as a School Psychologist in Washington
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support to set you up for success.
A school district in Washington is looking for a School Psychologist that can work remotely and do online evaluations. This position is for the 2022-23 school year.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Washington
- Effective communication skills
1. Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
2. Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
3. Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
4. Lead crisis intervention efforts and provide insight into the development of functional assessments and behavior intervention plans.
5. Integrate psychological services into the classroom environment as appropriate.
6. Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
7. Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of services.
8. Contribute to program development that furthers the integration of social, coping, and problem-solving in the classroom.
9. Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
10. Coordinate and/or collaborate with a range of individuals/agencies to promote and provide comprehensive services to students and families.
11. Provide and/or assist in professional development for staff, parents, and/or community.
12. Participate in professional growth activities on a yearly basis including recertification for CPI, workshops, in-services, professional reading materials, and/or other available offerings at NSSEO.
13. Proficiently use technology to communicate, compile reports, and collect data.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled