Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Alabama
Find a better work/life balance with more flexibility by starting a new job in the exciting field of tele-therapy! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is now interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a fully remote position in Alabama.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Alabama SLP License
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Ability to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
- Interview now for the 2022-23 school year
- Mild - moderate caseload of K-12 students
- Prepares written evaluations and maintains records which clearly and succinctly document services provided, student progress and discharge from therapy.
- Complies with evaluations standards and determines eligibility for services based on state and federal guidelines.
- Effectively communicates test results, diagnosis and proposed treatment plans
- Assures compliance with established state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares reports as needed by the local school district and/or the IL Department of Education.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled