Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in California
Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the expanding field of tele-health. VocoVision is working with a school district in California to find a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist that can work for the rest of the school year. The district is interviewing candidates for the 2022-23 school year as well.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active California State license
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Mostly elementary caseload with some middle school students
- Evaluating levels of swallowing, speech and language difficulty
- Identifying treatment options
- Creating and carrying out individualized treatment plans addressing specific functional needs
- Teaching students how to make sounds while improving their voices and maintaining fluency
- Helping students improve sentence structure and vocabulary used in written and oral language
- Working with students in developing and strengthening muscles used to swallow
- Counseling individuals and families on ways to cope with swallowing and communication disorders
Click APPLY NOW below, or please contact Jeremy Senterfitt.
VocoVision Account Executive
678-710-7948 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled