Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Connecticut
Join VocoVision today and work from the comfort of your own home in the rapidly expanding field of tele-therapy. VocoVision is now interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year at a school district in Connecticut. This is a great district with lots of support so apply today to secure an exciting new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Connecticut
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- Ability to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
- K-6 Caseload of mild to moderate disabilities
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Contract (1099 position)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct and indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Fully Remote
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or email your resume to [email protected] All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Ph: 678-710-7948 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled