Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana
Tired of paying so much at the pump? Join VocoVision today and stop breaking your budget on gas by starting an exciting new job as a tele-therapist. VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health, is looking for a committed Speech Language Pathologist to work with a school district in Indiana. The district is ready to interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA CCC’s
- Certification and active license from State Board
- 2 years of school experience
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Work from Monday - Thursday (8:45 - 3:15)
- K-12 students
- Mild to moderate caseload
- Conduct screenings to assess a student's speech and swallowing challenges.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language and communication disorders.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Offer augmentative and alternative communication systems for students who experience challenges with severe social expression or language comprehension disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to address a student's communication and swallowing needs.
- Complete administrative tasks, including the recording of a student's progress during and after treatment and the maintenance of client records.
To be considered immediately, email your resume to [email protected], or call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled