Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Louisiana
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunity for K-5 in California
Are you a speech therapist in search of a remote position offering the autonomy of an independent contractor? Fantastic news! VocoVision is partnering with a school district in California to seek a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist for elementary students in a K-5 caseload. Candidates with a minimum of two years of recent school experience are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 1099 independent contracting
- Manage a caseload of 37 students in grades K-5 with mild-moderate symptoms
- Full-time expected hours (details below)
- Utilize the Zoom Plus application for virtual sessions (HIPAA/FERPA compliant)
- Multiple opportunities available across different districts
- School Hours: 8:00 to 3:30 PM PDT
- 37.5 total direct/indirect hours per week
- Flexibility to complete indirect hours at your convenience.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Diseases (ASHA CCC-SLP)
- Louisiana state license for Speech Language Pathology
- Department of Education certification for Speech Therapy
- Active professional liability insurance coverage
- Conduct virtual assessments to identify specific speech and language needs.
- Collaborate with other faculty for IEP needs during online meetings.
- Conduct online direct therapy sessions to meet specific IEP requirements.
If this opportunity aligns with your career goals, please apply now and submit your resume to [email protected]. The district is actively scheduling interviews, so don't hesitate to apply today! For any questions or information on other remote opportunities with VocoVision, contact Kayla directly at (678) 748-5946. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled