Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in New Hampshire
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in the rapidly growing world of teletherapy? Join VocoVision today and immediately achieve a greater work/life balance with much more flexibility by working from the comfort of your own home. A school district in New Hampshire is actively searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in New Hampshire
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Full and part time positions are available
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Use written and oral tests, as well as special instruments, to diagnose the nature and extent of impairment
- Analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities
- Develop an individualized plan of care tailored to each student's needs
- Write and maintain student case notes and reports
- Educate and counsel families, caregivers, and other professionals Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
To apply please contact Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected] or call 678-710-7948.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled