Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in North Carolina
VocoVision is now accepting applications for a remote Speech Language Pathologist position in North Carolina. The SLP will service a mild - moderate caseload while providing remote tele-therapy services, manage IEP’s and student logs, and attend meetings as needed. The therapist should possess excellent communication skills, ability to adapt, tech savviness, and be a team player.
Candidates are trained on how to use our teletherapy platform and will receive training on how to adapt onsite practices for tele-therapy. Support will be provided while on assignment by our clinical and tech team. Hours will be guaranteed each week for all direct and indirect services.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active North Carolina License
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings (some exceptions apply)
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or email your resume to [email protected] All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
678-710-7948 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled