Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Virginia
Stop worrying about gas prices and work from home as a tele-therapist. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is currently hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Virginia to work for the remainder of the school year with the option to renew for next year. The district is also ready to interview for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Full Time
- Caseload of approximately 30 students
- SLP to work with ASD caseload using the Consultative Integrated Model
- SLP should be able to write detailed speech programs and implement them
- Consult and coach teachers and the BCBA
- Support with AAC programming
- Make classroom observations, and participate in staff meetings
- Familiarity with Power School IEP Program and with Applied Behavior Analysis concepts and strategies
- Minimum Requirements:
- MA MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience minimum
- Licensed SLP in Virginia
- Ability to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled