Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington
Are you ready for the flexibility of a fully remote job? Join VocoVision today, and start an exciting new career in tele-therapy. A school district in Washington needs a passionate SLP that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed Washington SLP
- Part time and full time positions available
- K-8 Caseload
- Supervising SLPA
- Weekly Pay
- Fully guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Improves the function of students with speech, language, voice and/or swallowing impairments by planning treatment.
- Modifies therapy program by periodically re-evaluating therapy goals.
- Minimizes communicative impairment by providing counseling to the parents
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes and implementing changes.
- Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by developing policy concerning federal, state and local regulations and anticipating emerging issues.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled