Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Wisconsin
Looking for the flexibility to add some additional hours to your schedule from the comfort of your own home? VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is now hiring tele-therapists to work remotely for a school district in Wisconsin. The district is ready to interview qualified candidates to work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year so apply today!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Wisconsin
- Recent school-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- IEP Experience
- Evaluates student's speech and language abilities, both defects and assets, and performs periodic reevaluations.
- Plans and provides rehabilitative services for speech and language disorders.
- Records type of treatment and student's reaction to it on clinical/progress notes
- Maintains adequate records on all students, including summary reports.
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials.
- Instructs and counsels other health team personnel and family members in methods of assisting student in improving, correcting, and accepting his disabilities.
Click APPLY NOW below or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled