Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist in Wisconsin
K-5 Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Position in Wisconsin
Are you a speech therapist seeking a remote role with the flexibility of an independent contractor? Great news! VocoVision is collaborating with a school district in Wisconsin to recruit a Speech-Language Pathologist dedicated to assisting elementary students in a K-5 caseload. All independent contractors should possess a minimum of two years of recent school experience for further consideration.
- 1099 independent contracting
- 30-40 students K-5 caseload with mild-moderate symptoms
- Full-time expected hours (details below), Will also consider part time hours
- Utilization of Zoom Plus application (HIPAA/FERPA compliant)
- Two openings
- School Hours: 8:00 to 3:30 PM EDT
- One position: 37.5 hours per week
- Second Position: 25 hours per week
- Indirect hours can be completed at your convenience.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Diseases (ASHA CCC-SLP)
- Wisconsin state license for Speech Language Pathology
- Active professional liability insurance coverage
- Conduct virtual assessments to identify specific speech and language needs.
- Collaborate with other faculty for IEP needs during online meetings.
- Conduct online direct therapy sessions to meet specific IEP requirements.
If you find this opportunity appealing, please apply now and submit your resume to [email protected]. The district is actively scheduling interviews, so don't hesitate to apply today! For any questions or information on other remote opportunities with VocoVision, contact Kayla directly at (678) 748-5946. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled