Work from Home Bilingual School Psychologist - Full Time
Thinking about going virtual? This is your chance to work comfortably at home and continue doing what you love! A partnered Michigan school district is seeking a Full Time ?Bilingual School Psychologist for K-12. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. This is your chance to work from home like you’re still onsite! This district is looking to hire immediately contracting to the end of the school year.
- K-12 – all Mild-Moderate Cases
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Michigan School Psychology license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 2 years school-based experience
Take advantage of this opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other remote positions available, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled