Work from Home DHH Teacher - Teletherapy, Part Time
Thinking about staying virtual? Take advantage of the opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still on-site at VocoVision! A partnered school district in Georgia is seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to work remotely with students from K-5. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract for the 21-22 School Year.
- K-5: Mild-Moderate, 3 students
- Contract – Part Time (up to 10 hours per week)
- Weekly Pay
- 21-22 School Year
- Timely interview and start date
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Compensation Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- 2 years school-based experience
- GA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting DHHT opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about other teletherapy opportunities within public and charter schools for this school year or the next, reach out to Susan Davis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled