Work-From-Home Michigan Speech Therapist (Teletherapy)
Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy job in Michigan
VocoVision is looking for a Full-Time SLP-CCC in Michigan school district. SLP accommodates a mild to moderate caseload for her PreK-12 grade working from home. A Paraprofessional will be on-site to support student lessons. The ideal candidate is organized, exceptionally skilled, tech-savvy, and ready to join the speech therapy revolution.
We provide each Speech therapist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with technical/clinical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- MI SLP license (Willing to obtain Licensure)
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (some exceptions
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- 1099 Contract (Must obtain Liability Insurance)
- Full-Time:35 hours/5 days
- Start Date: ASAP- June 2, 2023
- Caseload size:45-60
- Grade level/age group: K-12
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position. Please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected]. I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled