Work From Home Physical Therapist Needed! (Idaho)
VocoVision is seeking a part-time virtual physical therapist to assist with the 22/23 & 23/24 school year in Indiana.
More than 10 years ago, we realized that there were thousands of students around the country not receiving the services they needed and we wanted to change that. Fast forward to today - we offer a national network that makes it possible for schools and school districts to connect with highly qualified educators and therapists in any part of the country
- Competitive Hourly Pay!
- Including Direct and In-Direct Services.
- Weekly direct deposits
- 1099 Employment
- Working from the comfort of your home!
- Pay Rate: $45-$50+ an hour
- Number of Job Openings: 1
- Hours: Part-Time (20 Hours)
- Starts: ASAP - May 31st, 2024
- Grade Level: Mixed caseload of K-12th grade, but mostly elementary students.
- Caseload: 8 students on caseload with mostly mild/mod disabilities.
- 1 students is non-verbal.
- Very Flexible hours , but it needs to be during school hours of 8:30-4:00pm MST.
- Duties does include some testing, IEP meetings, and therapy.
*A more detailed job description will be provided by the school district upon your interview. This is a general breakdown of the position gauge your interest and determine fit.
- You MUST be certified in the state of employment and the state you live in.
- Must have experience with school and clinical experience.
- (1) year of experience is preferred
- Complete Tech Competency Test before the interview.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- (10-15) minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- (20-30) minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled