Work From Home Rhode Island School Psychologist wanted!
VocoVision is working with a school in Rhode Island that is in need of a remote school Psychologist. The ideal candidate will possess a Master's degree or higher, Rhode Island Psychology license, and 2 years of school experience. Familiar with IEP process in pediatrics. Candidate must be able to pass a tech screening that I will provide. Candidate will be on a 1099 compensation plan and will need to obtain liability insurance.
We are looking for someone that should expect to engage with students ranging from K-12.
- Experienced and licensed Psychologist, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- Rhode Island license is required
- Psychologist should be able to work independently, be flexible and have strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Services to school-aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork.
- 1099 Contract
- Therapist must carry liability insurance while delivering services
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this Rhode Island School Psychologist opportunity, apply here and call or text me at 813-219-1083.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled