Work from Home School Psychologist (FT)
Completely remote opportunity for a full-time School Psychologist to handle a K-12 caseload all from the comfort of home. Clinicians are expected to perform assessments, monitor progress, provide prevention and intervention services, crisis support, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current South Carolina State License
- 2 years of experience working in the school system
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to pass tech screening
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Sound like a good fit for you? Email me a copy of your resume or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled