Work from Home School Psychologist (Full-Time)
Work completely from home full-time as a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year! Clinicians will be expected to handle a K-12 caseload while performing assessments, monitoring progress, providing prevention, intervention, & crisis support services, and ensuring family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Illinois State License
- 2 years of experience
- Must have a dependable source of internet, desktop or laptop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical Team support
Sound like a good fit for you? Email me a copy of your resume or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled