Work from Home School Psychologist Teletherapy
Work from Home School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for a School Psychologist position in a Kansas school district.
The selected psychologist will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Master’s Degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Kansas
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled