Work from Home School Psychologist - Teletherapy
Thinking about staying virtual? This is your chance to not only work comfortably at home, but also maintain the results you had on-site! A Colorado school district is seeking a School Psychologist for their students K-12 with mild-moderate disabilities. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide both direct and indirect services through our online platform. This district is looking to hire immediately contracting to the end of the school year.
- K-12 – all Mild-Moderate Cases
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Clinical & Technical Training and Support Provided
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- M.S. in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed and Credentialed as a CO School Psychologist
- 2 years school-based experience
Take advantage of a chance to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need. This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration for teletherapy by uploading your resume and contact information. To discuss this position or other remote positions available next school year through VocoVision, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled