Work from Home SLP - 22/23 School Year
Who We Are:
At VocoVision, we have the capacity to reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using tele-practice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, especially trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online and mobile technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive essential therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative tele-practice program.
- Experienced and licensed MS, CCC-SLPs, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- New Mexico State License Required
- Speech-Language Pathologists should be able to work independently, flexibly and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Speech therapy services to a PreK-12th grade caseload
- 2022-2023 School Year
- 1 Day/Week
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload.
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled