Work From Home SLP NSY VocoVision
VocoVision is a proud partner of ProCare Therapy searching for passionate teachers to help strive for the enhancement of the next generation. We are currently looking for a full-time virtual speech language pathologist for the 23/24 school year for a school district in Oregon!
VocoVision takes pride in providing the upmost resources for our lovely professionals that choose to work with us.
Why work with us?
The school professionals and service providers who work with us are already some of the best in the country. So, how can we help them be even better? By giving them access to our VocoVision Clinical Support Team—the team that makes sure each telepractitioner has the training and the tools they need to effectively assess, teach, interpret and inspire in a virtual setting. New team members also can work with our credentialing professionals to guide them through the licensure process.
Job Type: (1099 Independent Contracting)
- Full Time or Part-Time Hours accepted
- Next School Year Start!
- K-12th grade servicing students district wide
- Direct and Indirect services compensation
- Responsible for assessments, attending IEP meetings, evaluations, and direct therapy.
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must hold state licensure in the state of residence and worksite.
- Previous school experience is required.
- Must have CCCs.
- Must be able to pass our tech competency test before securing an interview.
- Must obtain liability insurance before assignment start date.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
We’re looking to hire! Hourly rate for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Telehealth Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled