Work from Home SLP (Speech Therapist) - Teletherapy
Did 2020 make you think about taking your work virtual? A fantastic school district in Wisconsin is looking to contract a Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy for students from K-12. This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- 2 years school-based experience at least
- ASHA Certification
- Wisconsin SLP license
- Contract – Full Time (may consider PT)
- K-12 Caseload – Mild-Moderate Cases
- Weekly Pay
- Technical capabilities preferred but not required
- Clinical & technical training will be provided to ensure success
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. To learn more about this 100% Remote Speech Therapist opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other fantastic SLP 100% remote openings in the US, contact Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled