Work from Home SLP - Teletherapy, Immediate Interviews
Did 2020 make you think about keeping your work at home? A supportive school district in Maryland is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy for their Elementary students. This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still on-site! The Special Education Director is eager to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years school-based experience
- ASHA CCC’s
- MD SLP license
- Contract – Part Time (3 days/week)
- Elementary Caseload – Mild-Moderate Cases
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical & technical training will be provided to ensure a smooth transition and success for teletherapy
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you want and deserve. To learn more about this 100% Remote Speech Therapist opportunity, apply by uploading a PDF of your resume and contact information. To learn more about other fantastic school SLP teletherapy openings in the US, contact Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled