Work from Home Social Worker for Michigan School District
VocoVision is seeking a virtual Social Worker for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SWs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Social Worker Duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
Social Worker Requirements
- State Social Worker Licensure
- Minimum two years school experience
- Masters degree
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- 310 license required
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- $38-$48 Hourly Pay
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me at (904) 586-4989.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled