Work From Home - Special Education Teacher - Ohio
Job Title: Remote Special Education Teacher - Virtual (Ohio)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Special Education Teacher to provide teletherapy services for a reputable school district in Ohio. By using telehealth technology, you will have the opportunity to remotely support students with special needs and make a lasting positive impact on their educational journey.
- Attend Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to collaborate with team members and develop appropriate strategies for student success.
- Coordinate and implement individualized teaching plans to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Collaborate with fellow educators and support staff to identify challenges and develop effective solutions.
- Full-time position requiring 37.5 hours per week.
- This is a 1099 contract position.
- Immediate hiring for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Active certification in Ohio as a Special Education Teacher.
- Strong experience and knowledge of IEP processes and implementation.
- Updated computer system and reliable internet connectivity.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- 1099-Independent Contractor status.
- Flexible scheduling, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support provided.
To apply or obtain further information about this position, please submit your updated resume to Mackenzie at [email protected] or call 813-776-0377
Join our team today and make a meaningful difference in the lives of children with special needs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled