Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist (CCC's) - California
Speech-Language Pathologist - Distance Learning – California
VocoVision is working with a fantastic school district in California in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist. This position allows the selected SLP to provide services entirely from the comfort of their own home.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Elementary – High school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Design and provide skilled intervention to address deficits in the areas of speech sound, fluency, voice or language that negatively impact the student’s ability to participate in the classroom environment.
- Collaborate with general education teachers regarding the effective implementation of IEP strategies, including reviewing lesson plans and co-teaching lessons.
- Consult with school-based and special education staff to facilitate integration of speech-language goals, strategies and interventions into the classroom, home, and community.
- Provide training to implement IEP strategies and assist teachers to make appropriate instructional modifications.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience minimum
- Licensed SLP in California
Take advantage of this opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home! Eliminate the daily commute, minimize exposure to illness, and gain the flexibility you need and deserve. Feel free to reach out to me via email or phone to receive further consideration regarding this position!
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled