Work From Home | Speech Language Pathologist | Contract Assignment| CALIFORNIA
VIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST NEEDED FOR CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT | CA
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking to work from home? VocoVision is looking for YOU to become part of our team!??
What VocoVision Offers Speech Language Pathologists...
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Paycheck
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work-life balance
- Fully remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions (NEVER go into the school).
- Compensation for direct and indirect services.
- Guaranteed hours & guaranteed caseloads.
- And more…
Excited to hear more? See the following information for job details.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hrs/week
- Caseload: Elementary School Site (Not Pre-K)
- 50 students, weighted caseload
- Functional academics, AAC, Speech Only (A wide variety of students)
Qualifications needed for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job with
- Master’s Degree in Speech - Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed SLP in California
- 2 years of school experience is preferred but not required
Your next new job awaits! Let’s speak TODAY! Contact me directly via phone, text, or email. I look forward to working with YOU!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled