Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist for Vermont School District
Remote Speech Language Pathologist working for a school district in Vermont
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students from the comfort of your own home? VocoVision makes this possible! Our Teletherapy team has been providing remote services to students for over 10 years.
The position is available immediately for qualified candidates.
- Remote teletherapy role
- Full time need
- Part time applicants still encouraged
- 1099 compensation plan and must obtain liability insurance
- Technical and clinical training before start
- ASHA CCC's
- Tech Savvy
- License/Certifications by VT State Board
- Out of state applicants must also be licensed in the state they reside
- 2 years of in school experience
- IEP & AAC experience is preferred; not required
Email your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie at [email protected] for consideration!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled