Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania
VocoVision is now accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist position in Pennsylvania.
There are full time and part time roles available. The SLP will service a mild to moderate caseload of PreK and Elementary school students. They will provide remote tele-therapy services, manage IEP’s and student logs, and attend meetings as needed.
VocoVision has been supporting tele-therapists for over a decade and has developed a premium method to transition in-person practitioners to a remote setting. The tele-therapist will have access to tech support every step of the way.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active PA License
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a California license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
If you are ready to transition your practice to your home office, contact Dean from VocoVision at 678-920-5938, or email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled