Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist- Maryland
We are currently hiring energetic, and experienced Speech Language Pathologists to join a school district in Maryland. The SLP will have to provide designated support and services for students by identifying, assessing, planning, providing, evaluating, and improving educational services to those individuals who demonstrate communicative difficulties.
Benefits with Sunbelt Staffing:
- Weekly pay — Direct deposit
- 1099 contract work
- Paid for every hour you work
- Work from home
- Identify, with the help of parents and school team, students who need communication assessments.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, record review and observations relating speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP’S) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff in developing and providing intervention strategies that foster students’ understanding, speaking, reading, and writing skills that meet the demands of general school activities through in-services or personal communication with them.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or closely related field.
- Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom etc.) will be a BIG plus.
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Valid Maryland license.
- Active ASHA CCC’s
If you are interested in this position please apply to this post directly or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled