Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
Full Time Preferred – Part Time limited availability
A school district in Mississippi has a need for a full time Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to k-12 age students in the district. An active Mississippi license and two years of previous school-based experience are required.
- Complete and maintain IEPs
- Act as a case manager for speech students
- Utilize VocoVision’s online platform to provide direct therapy, carry out testing and evaluations, communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
- Master’s degree
- Active Mississippi SLP (CCC) License
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
If you are a Mississippi licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Part time/Full time opportunity where you can work from home, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled