Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
Practicing teletherapy comes with many benefits and is overall very rewarding. In addition to working from home you attain increased autonomy, decreased exposure to illness, and cut transportation costs. All these benefits come from providing students in underserved areas services they may not receive without you and the technology behind teletherapy.
A school district in Pennsylvania is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team for the remainder of the school year.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed Pennsylvania SLP
- 2-3 years minimum in a school setting
- 1099 Contract (Independent Contractor)
- Mild to moderate disabilities
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled