Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently accepting resumes for a school-based Speech Language Pathology position in Pennsylvania. Qualified candidates must have an active Pennsylvania SLP Licensure and teaching certification or be willing to attain these credentials.
This position utilizes an online platform, allowing SLPs to provide services to students from the comfort of their own home.
- Full Time hours available
- Elementary school caseload
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- School-based experience required
- Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Provide services to students in underserved areas
- Clinical and technical training and support
Submit your application below or contact Meghan Tonnesen for more details.
Meghan Tonnesen - Account Executive at VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled