Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Montana has a need for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to k-12 age students in the district. An active Montana license and two years of previous school-based experience are required.
- Complete and maintain IEPs
- Act as a case manager for speech students
- Utilize VocoVision’s online platform to provide direct therapy, carry out testing and evaluations, communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Montana SLP (CCC) License
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
If you are a Montana licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Part time/Full time opportunity where you can work from home, please send your resume and 2-3 references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled