Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
Full Time Preferred – Part Time accepted
A school district in Massachusetts has a need for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to k-12 age students in the district. An active Massachusetts license and two years of previous school-based experience are required.
- Complete and maintain IEPs
- Act as a case manager for speech students
- Utilize VocoVision’s online platform to provide direct therapy, carry out testing and evaluations, communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
- ASAP – mid-January
- Part-Time (flexible hours)
- 2-3 buildings
- Evaluations and direct services
- Master’s degree
- Active Massachusetts SLP (CCC) License
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
If you are a Massachusetts licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Part time/Full time opportunity where you can work from home, please send your resume and 2-3 references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled