Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist - Wisconsin
Virtual Speech Therapist - Wisconsin School District
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Wisconsin school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise receive the help they need.
- Provide virtual therapy services and interventions to students with communication disorders.
- Conduct virtual assessments, evaluations, and screenings to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement appropriate strategies and accommodations to support student progress.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on assessment results and student needs.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA CCC s
- Valid Wisconsin state SLP licensure
- Active Wisconsin Teaching Certificate
- 2 years of prior experience in a school or educational setting preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you re a Speech Language Pathologist seeking more autonomy and flexibility in your schedule, take the next step toward your goal by contacting Dean McKenzie at [email protected]. To expedite the process, you can send your resume and 2-3 references for review.
Dean McKenzie VocoVision Account Executive 678-920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled