Work From Home- Speech-Language Pathologist
100% Remote SLP!!
100% remote Speech- Language Pathologist opportunity working in a GA School District!! Do you enjoy working with students? Would you like to make a life changing impact on students' lives through speech therapy? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
- Active GA SLP licensure
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2-years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Full-time hours
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Guaranteed pay with hourly rate
- Teletherapy Resources provided
The healthy work life balance era is here!! This 100% remote! Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled